Energy-saving two-wheel drive construction elevator
Product feature introduction:
- The use of high-efficiency and energy-saving reducer, the efficiency is as high as 95%, compared with the previous 30% energy saving; Compared with the same type of two-wheel drive products, the mechanism has low temperature rise, less wear and long service life; the oil change cycle of the reducer is 4 years, saving equipment later Maintenance costs.
- The elevator electrical has a dual-speed frequency conversion system, using Siemens PLC control modules, Internet of Things, and remote monitoring and so on. The electrical system and safety system equipment adopt imported brands such as Schneider, Siemens, Schmersal, etc. to ensure a more durable life.
- The electrical redundancy design is safer, and all details have been fully considered in the design to make the construction hoist safer as a whole.
- The whole machine realizes humanized design, uses three-dimensional software, and after many optimizations, it is safer and more reasonable; it is durable, simple in structure, and low in maintenance costs.
- The standard section, the outer guardrail, and the attached wall frame adopt hot-dip galvanizing surface treatment to extend the service life of the components and improve the overall efficiency!
- The transmission mechanism, flap door, guide cable system, fence underframe, special maintenance section, and electronic control system realize modular design.
Patented products: patents for luffing booms, anti-falling rollers, design patents, patents for intelligent electronic control, patents for limit cable arms, etc.
- Equipped with automatic leveling function, precise leveling, power-off memory function and position verification function, to ensure safe and reliable operation under any conditions. It can also be equipped with an unmanned driving function to realize unmanned operation and save labor costs.
- Performance parameter table:
Rated installation load
Rated lifting speed
Maximum lifting height
Hanging cage space (length × width × height)
Standard section model
Anti-fall safety device model